Western Union Prepaid Cards

Western Union Philippines now offers prepaid cards for people who prefer to use debit cards over credit cards

I happened to learn about this while googling for a debit/ prepaid card in the Philippines that I can easily load up cash to.

 I already have the Western Union gold card that I present whenever I claim money from Western Union. Nonetheless, it is only used for accumulating points and rewards. The Western Union gold debit card, however, can be used to receive remittances, withdraw money and shop from merchants that accept visa cards.

How to Apply for a Western Union Gold Prepaid Card

1. Print and fill up this Western Union card enrollment form.
Western Union Prepaid Card Philippines
Complete this form to apply for a western union gold card debit account
2. Take the completed enrollment form to a local Western Union agent. For now, these are the steps that I know of. I will update this post once I already applied and had my card activated.

1 comments:

sheila mallari said...

excuse, may i ask ,, how i can apply WU Card???

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly