Japan Hokkaido Slimming Pills

A relative told me she is using an effective slimming pill, the Japan Hokkaido slimming pills. I'm quite intrigued and in fact interested to try the slimming pill so I look physically better come Christmas so I did some digging:

Is It Effective?
Relative says yes. According to her, one of the users that she knows of obviously lost weight after using Hokkaido.

Hokkaido Slimming Pills Side Effects
One of the things that prevent me from using a slimming pill is the insomnia effects. I stopped using the last slimming pill that I used because it prevented me from having a good night sleep. I would rather look fat than be groggy all day for lack of sleep. Relative assured me the hokkaido pill won't give me insomnia. Nonethelss, you sweat a lot and feel thirsty quite frequently.

The Hokkaido pills, however, did not get the nod from the FDA:
FDA laboratory analysis confirmed that Japan Hokkaido Slimming Weight Loss Pills contains sibutramine.   Sibutramine is a controlled substance that was removed from the market in October 2010 for safety reasons.  The product poses a threat to consumers because sibutramine is known to substantially increase blood pressure and/or pulse rate in some patients and may present a significant risk for patients with a history of coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, arrhythmias, or stroke.  This product may also interact, in life-threatening ways, with other medications a consumer may be taking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly