|Okra, also known as gumbo or lady's finger|
While there may be a number and variety of ways through which okra, also called as gumbo or lady's finger, can be incorporated in the diet via vegetable recipes, one easier way of getting the okra for diabetes cure is by drinking okra diabetes water.
- Prepare two pieces of fresh okra.
- Cut both ends of the okra and put a small cut in the middle.
- Place these two pieces of okra in a glass of water and leave at room temperature overnight (not in the fridge).
- Cover the water to keep away dust.
- Remove the dipped okras and drink your okra water before eating your breakfast in the morning. The okra water is best taken on an empty stomach.
Here's how to prepare water with okra for diabates treatment: