Hooked on Pinterest

What is Pinterest?
Pinterest is yet another social networking site but if you think that it attempts to displace Facebook and twitter, you're wrong. The site is a pinboard-styled social photo sharing website and again, it isn't like flickr or instagram. It's a virtual place where you "pin" and "repin" images of interesting stuff and sort them out according to how you like to categorize them.
pinterest boards
My Pinterest Boards

What I Like About the Site
There are a variety of stuff people pin from outputs of metal workshops to cute cupcake designs. Pinterest, as I see it however, is where you should hang out if you like DIY and crafts. I've been checking on pins to see which stuff I can make whenever I feel like trying crafty and experimental stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly