SEO Tips and Tricks from a Web Content Writer

One of the perks of writing for people who are into SEO is that you get to learn how these people implement search engine optimization. I have been writing for people who are into SEO and I was able to glean some SEO tips and tricks that I have applied in my blogs.Here are some of the SEO tips and tricks that I have learned as a web content writer:

1. Originality of article is very important. Never copy or plagiarize contents from other sites because search engines like google and yahoo skip duplicate contents so it will be much easier for them to index websites.
2. Write about things with lesser keyword competition. You have higher chances of dominating the search engines if you write about things that few or no people has written about yet. I have applied this in this site with my How to Remove the Funny UST Scandal AVI Virus post and so far this has been effective. This also applies to my Philippine election blog because I started blogging about the 2007 Philippine elections when few people has made posts about it. You can make use of keyword variance if you prefer a particular topic to write about.

3. Optimize your article and title for SEO. Your title should not only be catchy but should include your main keyword. As for you article, make sure that you have sufficient number of words (preferred number of words is 400) and good number of paragraphs (usually 3 to 5 paragraphs are preferred). The main keyword also needs to be included in the first few sentences of your article. Related keywords should be included in your article.

  • Note: There are people who overstuff their articles with keywords but 3 to 4 related keywords in the article will do for niche sites with a number of keyword related articles. As for the "required" number of articles in a niche site, 20 to 26 keyword related articles are often prescribed.


4. Spam. I mean spam legally and with that, I mean submitting an article with your link to ezinearticles.com and different versions of your article to article submission sites. You can use article spinning tools to make this easier.

While some of these SEO tips and tricks really did wonders to my websites, I still have to do some blog experiment to determine the feasibility of the other SEO tactics.

1 comments:

On Blogging and SEO said...

[...] and I do not have much technical know how in analyzing my site traffic. I may have learned a few SEO tricks from the people that I write for but they are not enough. I am therefore focusing on learning more [...]

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly