Globe or Smart? Which Offers Better Broadband Connection?

There are two giant telecom firms that offer cellphone based services in the Philippines: Globe which powers touch mobile services; and Smart which owns talk and text. Lately though, these two telecom firms have ventured into offering internet broadband connection. Smart, however, was ahead initiating its unlimited internet connection offer with its Smart wifi that was later changed into Smart broadband.

We are  subscribed to Smart but because the services of Smart has been very disgusting during our first year of usage, I have told myself to switch to Globe as soon as Globe’s broadband will be offered in our area. Last November, a Globe representative sent an SMS and offered us to try their services. I referred the globe rep to my husband but my hubby did not mind trying their service when the Globe rep told him that the speed of Globe broadband in our area is slower than the current speed of Smart. I believe though that Globe services will be improved soon as the competition between Smart and Globe becomes much stiffer.

Feedback about smart and globe broadband services is also appreciated as this will help out consumers in choosing which broadband connection is better in the Philippines.

1 comments:

eC said...

so what's the better broadband?

pls tell me

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly