Aurislim Slimming Earrings

There's a new rave in losing weight: the aurislim slimming earrings. According to its website, aurislim weight loss earrings can increase your metabolic rate by up to 30% which can be beneficial for people who complain that their slow metabolism contributes to them gaining weight. Unlike many other weight loss products that cause insomnia, aurislim claims to help users sleep better and wake up energized. Reportedly, using the slimming earrings can also enhance one's mood.

Does It Really Work? 
Aurislim earrings reviews left by users in Girltalk and Female Network forums vary. Some claim that the product is effective while others claim they felt no slimming effects at all. While the aurislim website claims no adverse side effects, some users have complained about oversleeping and irritated ears.

Where to Buy Aurislim
 Aurislim can be bought from its official website for $34.50 which includes free shipment worldwide. For Filipinos who are planning to purchase aurislim, you can check out Philippine based sellers in Multiply. Be cautious of buying very cheap aurislim though. You might end up buying a fake one.

Did Aurislim weight loss earrings work well for you? Please share you feedbacks and reviews in the comments below

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been using my aurislim for the past 5 month but nothing happen at all I still add more weight

Unknown said...

how do orders if from Indonesia

Unknown said...

how do orders if from Indonesia

Mbuso said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mbuso said...

I just received mine and I've been wearing it for 3days haven't notice any changes I will update in a month from now if I see any changes in my weight

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly