My Personal Experience with Crocs Authentic Overruns

I have a confession. Last week, I noticed that my one and only pair of crocs already has its "irremovable" stains and signs of usage. Para bang sinasabi nia "di ako ganito noon, sana palitan mo na ako ngayon" (hehhehhe). I decided to buy a new one. An ebay shoppaholic that I am, I often see those authentic overruns crocs for sale on ebay with some sellers advertising their goods as "same as crocs sold in the mall only cheaper" so I gave it a try. Why buy a more expensive crocs from the mall when I can buy one at less than half the price?
I contacted one of those olivia Crocs sellers and asked stuff about her overrun crocs. She told me the olivia crocs she is selling has the same material (so I assumed croslite) and the same design as the authentic ones so I paid her right away excited about my new crocs.
Are Crocs Overruns really Authentic?
Wednesday after I arrived from accompanying my son Kulay to his first day in Kumon, I noticed the JRS package waiting for me. I opened it right away but lo and behold the overrun crocs I bought is not an overrun at all. It is a poor replica, not a production surplus (which is how I understood overrun means). I do not have to scrutinize the details, the difference is very evident even at a glance. The pair of black crocs I bought is just far different from the authentic one.
Lesson Learned
I just want to quote our helper when she saw my reaction when I brought out the crocs from the package: " Sa SM na lang unta ka nag palit ti at least sigurado pa ka didto" --- very good advice especially for people who hates to wear knock offs. If you can't afford it do not buy it and don't settle for replicas and yes, "authentic overruns".  This also holds true for those who do not know how to identify fake crocs.
How to spot an authentic crocs?
So, how do you identify a fake crocs? Just google for "how to identify fake crocs" or "how to spot fake crocs shoes" and I bet, you'll get several good posts on how to identify original crocs. What I will be showing here are some photos of the actual authentic olivia crocs that my mother in law owns (and which I borrowed to make the comparison) and the overrun crocs I bought from ebay:
Original and Fake Olivia Crocs
How to Spot Fake Crocs
How to Spot Fake Crocs
how to spot fake crocs
I also have to add that the crocs I bought is not made of the authentic croslite materials.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly